Canon EOS-1D X Mark III CFexpress Card & Reader Bundle Kit
- High Image Quality with New 20.1 Megapixel Full-frame CMOS Sensor Combined with Newly Designed low Pass Filter.
- New DIGIC X Image Processor with an ISO range of 100-102400; Expandable to 50-819200*.
- New 191-point AF System Capable of Tracking the Subjects Head and Face using Deep Learning Technology.
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF for Fast and Accurate Auto Focus using up to 3869 Manual AF Positions** and up to 525 Automatic Positions.
- High-Speed Continuous Shooting of up to 16 fps and up to 20 fps in Live View with AF/AE Tracking.
- Achieves a Maximum Burst Rate of 1000 images or more (RAW+JPEG) in Continuous Shooting with Dual CFexpress Card Slots.
- 4K 60p with Canon Log, 10-bit 4:2:2 and 5.5K RAW Video Internal Recording.
• High Image Quality with New 20.1 Megapixel Full-frame CMOS Sensor Combined with Newly Designed low Pass Filter.
• New DIGIC X Image Processor with an ISO range of 100-102400; Expandable to 50-819200*.
• New 191-point AF System Capable of Tracking the Subjects Head and Face using Deep Learning Technology.
• Dual Pixel CMOS AF for Fast and Accurate Auto Focus using up to 3869 Manual AF Positions** and up to 525 Automatic Positions.
• High-Speed Continuous Shooting of up to 16 fps and up to 20 fps in Live View with AF/AE Tracking.
• Achieves a Maximum Burst Rate of 1000 images or more (RAW+JPEG) in Continuous Shooting with Dual CFexpress Card Slots.
• 4K 60p with Canon Log, 10-bit 4:2:2 and 5.5K RAW Video Internal Recording.
Performance Starts with Autofocus
New AF power, for viewfinder shooting, Live View, and video. Through the finder, a totally new 191 point AF system delivers not just speed, but new AF Tracking. With Face Detection, new Head Detection technology — supported by Deep Learning — and ability to read subject shape and color, the EOS-1D X Mark III can follow subjects across the 191-point AF array like no EOS DSLR before it. There’s impressive, menu-driven control over Subject Tracking, starting with the ability to prioritize AF for people. Live View leverages proven Canon Dual Pixel CMOS AF, now with fine 525 AF zones and Eye Detect AF, and adds Servo AF for moving subjects, even at 20 FPS. The same system translates into Movie Servo AF during video recording, and can operate in low-light down to EV -6.
Speed with Endurance: The EOS-1D X Mark III
Wildlife and sports photographers, rejoice. The 1D X Mark III gives you speed and burst rates unlike any Canon EOS camera that’s come before it. Up to 16 FPS, with AI Servo AF, thru the viewfinder. Switch to Live View, and get up to 20 FPS, with Servo AF, for moving subjects. Choose between Mechanical shutter, Electronic 1st-curtatin shutter, or Electronic (silent) shutter during Live View. All up to 20 FPS. Dual CFexpress card slots. Burst Rates? Shoot over 1,000 RAW or RAW + JPEG images, at the fastest speeds, in a continuous burst, without slowing down. Experience the same outstanding responsiveness and minimal “lag time” as previous EOS-1D X models, with even less mirror black-out in the viewfinder. And behind it, newly-designed shutter and mirror mechanisms, and the DIGIC X processor — image processing speeds over 3x faster than the previous dual DIGIC 6+ processors in the Mark II model, and continuous processing potential up to approximately 380x faster. One last thing: it’s easy to dial-down the Continuous Shooting speed, in 1-FPS increments, whenever you don’t need all the performance.
Canon's Highest-Performing DSLR for Video
Leveraging the full-frame, 20.1MP image sensor, the EOS-1D X Mark III puts powerful new video abilities in the hands of demanding photographers and videographers. RAW video at 5.5K (12-bit) can be recorded right onto the CFexpress card, or to external recorders via HDMI, at up to 60p.*DCI-formatted 4K or broadcast/web-ready UHD 4K video can be recorded at 24p, 30p, or 60p,* —all using the width of the full-frame sensor. Cropped DCI 4K video is yet another option, as is Full HD (including High Frame Rate recording, at 120p). Canon Log can be applied to any, broadening 4K/Full HD recording to 10-bit, 4:2:2, and enhancing options for color grading in post-production. Canon’s Dual Pixel CMOS AF(including Eye Detect AF), with Movie Servo AF for moving subjects, is great for fast-paced recording. Or, use manual focus aids like on-screen Focus Guide, and/or Focus Peaking.
Live View Becomes a Viable Road to Professional Results
For still-image shooting, Live View isn’t just a “tripod mode.” It extends shooting speed up to 20 FPS — with the option of virtually silent shutter operation with Electronic shutter, full Mechanical shutter, or Electronic 1st-curtain shutter. Dual Pixel CMOS AF covers a much broader area, with up to 100% (vertical) x 90% (horizontal) possible with most current Canon EF lenses. Servo AF can follow-focus on challenging moving subjects, or lock focus One Shot AF. The same AF Area options as in viewfinder shooting are available, with the addition of a horizontal Large Zone AF setting. Set the AF Method to Face Detect + Tracking, and the same powerful Subject Tracking capabilities as in viewfinder shooting are possible. That includes the same innovative Head Detection technology as with viewfinder shooting (to put focus upon heads, when faces are obscured, or turned away), and adds Eye Detect AF. As a method for virtually silent still shooting, 20 FPS speed, or AF covering nearly the entire image area, Live View on the 1D X Mark III is a tool professionals can turn to.
|Included In The Box|