Canon PowerShot G3 X Kit (Black)
- 1.0-inch, 20.2 Megapixel* High-Sensitivity CMOS Sensor
- Canon DIGIC 6 Image Processor
- Canon HS SYSTEM
When combining the High-Sensitivity Sensor with the DIGIC 6 processor, the Canon HS System is created, providing excellent low-light performance up to ISO 12,800 as well as a plethora of other capabilities. Continuous shooting at up to 5.9 fps is possible with no buffer time to slow you down, and the High-Speed AF System will lock focus in as fast as 0.14 seconds. Focusing is also accurate through the implementation of 31 points across the frame. Another feature of this combo is Full HD video recording at up to 60p and the ability to output the video live over an HDMI cable.
Body design is critical when it comes to compact long zoom cameras, and the G3 X delivers with multiple physical control points. A continuous ring is available on the lens barrel while an exposure compensation dial, mode dial, front dial, and controller wheel are also present to make adjustments. Additionally, it has built-in Wi-Fi connectivity with NFC (Near Field Communication) for direct connection with smartphones, tablets, and the CS100 Connect Station.
- 20.2MP High-Sensitivity CMOS Sensor and DIGIC 6 Image Processor
- The 20.2-megapixel High-Sensitivity 1" CMOS sensor and DIGIC 6 image processor work in concert to produce high resolution still imagery and Full HD video recording with notable low-light quality and sensitivity to ISO 12,800. The combination of these two technologies creates the Canon HS SYSTEM, which provides effective low-light sensitivity with minimal noise and enhanced clarity to truly benefit impressive image making in dimly-lit situations. The processor also contributes to overall speed throughout the camera, including High-Speed AF, Full HD 1080p video recording at 60 fps, and a full-resolution continuous shooting rate of 5.9 fps with no buffer limit.
The redeveloped sensor and processor also combine to enable RAW imaging with 14-bit signal processing, the same used in Canon's EOS DSLRs, to provide high image quality with expanded post-processing capabilities.
- Canon 25x Optical Zoom Lens
- With a wide 24-600mm equivalent focal length, the G3 X can capture wide vistas and distant subjects without issue. It has a bright f/2.8-5.6 maximum aperture range that will benefit capture in low-light conditions. Also, Intelligent Image Stabilization is built-in to ensure sharp imagery during long shutter speeds and telephoto focal lengths.
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording
- Record Full HD 1920 x 1080p video at up to 60 fps with the G3 X. Advanced features include an external microphone, a headphone jack, and manual controls during recording. This all works together for capturing brilliant images in a wide variety of shooting conditions. Also, it has HDMI output for quick playback on an HDTV or recording using an external device.
- High-Speed AF System & Continuous Shooting
- Lock focus in just 0.14 seconds with the High-Speed AF System. Thirty-one AF points ensure sharp imagery throughout the frame. When combined with the fast 5.9 fps continuous shooting rate, which has no buffer time, users can be sure they capture the decisive moment.
- 3.2" 1.62m-Dot Tilting Touchscreen LCD
- Take selfies or work at odd angles with the multi-angle capacitive 3.2" touchscreen LCD on the rear of the G3 X. This screen also has a resolution of 1.62m-dots which display sharp, clear imagery for video or composition.
- Physical Controls & Design
- With a physical control ring on the lens, an exposure compensation dial, mode dial, front dial, and controller wheel, photographers looking for tactile operation will be very satisfied. This provides users fast, intuitive access to commonly adjusted settings as well as the ability to dial in certain movements through muscle memory. The body is also compact while still featuring a contoured grip and a long zoom range.
- Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity with NFC
- Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity enables seamless and instant transferring of photos and videos to mobile devices, home computers, and to select social networking sites. Linking Android devices to the camera is aided through the incorporation of NFC, which facilitates connection simply by tapping the two devices. A dedicated Mobile Device Connect Button is available too, to further establish a simplified means for linking both iOS and Android devices. Additionally, Automatic Switching via the Image Sync function works to automatically sync images with any discovered and linked PC within a designated network or, alternatively, images are temporarily sent to the CANON iMAGE GATEWAY for later transferring.
When connected, the mobile device can also be used to remotely control and release the camera's shutter, self-timer, flash, and zoom from a distance, as well as display a live view image on the linked device's screen. This connectivity also enables compatibility with the CS100 Connect Station for transferring files for backup and remote access.
- Other Features
- Star Mode optimizes settings for capturing stills and video of the night sky.
- Dust- and water-resistant construction.
- Accepts optional Electronic Viewfinder through hot shoe.
|Included In The Box|
(USB Cable, SD Card and Solutions Disk Not Included)